DELF Tout Public is designed for individuals who wish or need to receive official certification of their French language proficiency level. It is available at the A1, A2, B1 and B2 levels. Per year, four sessions are available (March, June, September, December).
What are the benefits of holding a DELF—DALF exam?
- International student and professional mobility (Resume-asset)
- Integration into a university in France or a francophone university (level B2 at least is required by French universities).
- Official certification of French language proficiency level.
- International reference for life.
DALF is designed for adults, postsecondary students, academics and professionals. DALF is available at the C1 and C2 levels.
The advantages of DALF:
- Official certification of French language proficiency level
- Integration into a French or francophone university
- Student and professional mobility
- A lifelong international reference
Affiche DELF DALF